Friday, December 4, 2009

Merry Christmas



Well, what an amazing experiment! I'm sorry to say, if you came to this site hoping to buy Meridian Christmas Cards, they're SOLD OUT. And this is after a second print run as well... which means that between this site and all of the hard work of FROMS (Friends of Meridian School), 700 sets of six cards have been shifted.

Even by my maths, that makes 4,200 individual Christmas Cards sold - which is an awesome amount really, when you think about it.

This site alone has raised enough money through Paypal that, even when knocking off the (pernicious) cut that Paypal demand, I've still got .... [goes to Paypal and discovers that they've frozen my account because they think I'm money laundering and now I've got to wait until I get something in the post before I'm allowed to access my account again. All very noble of course, but a bit bloody irritating. Anyway - ] I've still got at least £900 in my Payal account, so that's how much this website alone has raised.

Actually, they're now letting me look at the account, so I'll take a screen grab of it and put it at the top of the post.

(Once all of the cash has been counted, I'll post an official amount of money raised... so do watch this space. But it's going to be in the region of £1,500+ of profit, which is a stunningly large amount of money).

So thank you all of you who bought cards - and drop me a line if you'd like to be added to our list of people to contact when we produce our cards for Xmas 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment